Therapist ~ Hypnobirthing Instructor
- HYPNOBIRTHING ~ A down to earth and simple approach to understanding pregnancy and labour as a natural process
- Founder: Magical Baby Moments
- "I strongly recommend that all parents consider coming to Christine's hypnobirthing classes. They will leave you feeling empowered that you have control of your birthing experience."
I FEEL EMPOWERED AND IN CONTROL OF BIRTH
- "I would definitely recommend a hypnobirthing course with Christine. It has helped me prepare for a stress-free labour."
PREPARE FOR A STRESS-FREE LABOUR
- "I found Christine to be very friendly, personable, knowledgeable and punctual. As well as giving me an overview of the options open to me, she was also able to impart other valuable nuggets of information about mother and baby activities in the local area."
FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE
Like many first-time mums, the journey of pregnancy amazed Christine, this little person growing inside of her, getting bigger with each passing day. As the months progressed and the due date approached, the negative stories from friends (and friends of friends) about labour became a common topic of conversation.
All the while, in the back of her mind she thought, 'we've been doing it for generations; surely there must be a more natural way to birth'.
Not everyone has to be scared of labour. Are all labours painful? Or can you have a natural labour, with minimal medical intervention and enjoy it?
For both of her pregnancies Christine used hypnobirthing techniques through reading books and listening to Natal Hypnotherapy tracks.
Amazed by the fantastic labours and birthing experiences she had had, and saddened at the same time that so many women don't have positive birth experiences, she made it her mission to help educate women and their birth partners about what late pregnancy and labour entails and teach them everyone is able to have a calm, comfortable and confident birth.
Christine trained with Katharine Graves from KG Hypnobirthing and the Teacher Training Course that she passed is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives.
Christine is the founder of Magical Baby Moments and teaches group hypnobirthing courses at The Upminster Sanctuary, and privately across Essex and London. Her hypnobirthing course is a full antenatal programme, covering all aspects of late pregnancy:
- How to recognise the signs of labour
- How to stay calm, relaxed and focused during your birth; through relaxation, visualisation and hypnobirthing techniques.
- Understanding the situations that could present themselves during labour and knowing how to deal with them.
Above all, it gives the mum and her birth partner the confidence to go into labour, because they are informed and the know how to ask the right questions, should things change on the day. They are able to choose the right birth path for them and their baby.
Upcoming dates for classes at The Upminster Sanctuary will be coming soon, meanwhile please use the Book Now button above to make enquiries or contact Christine.